<b></b>
Sweet

<b></b>
Savoury

<b></b>
DIYs

Egg Fried Cauliflower Rice*


Chinese takeaways are my kryptonite, my one weakness that I just cannot say no to. So when I found a carb free egg fried rice on Pinterest I had to try it.

You will need: 1 Cauliflower
Handful of peas
2 Eggs
2 tablespoons of soy sauce (If your watching your salt levels use Kikkomans less salt)
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 tablespoon of garlic (I used Gourmet Garden's blend)
1 tablespoon of Chili (G.G. blend)
1 tablespoon of garlic (G.G. blend)
1 tablespoon of coriander (G.G. blend)

Method: 1). Chop cauliflower into small branches

2). Blitz cauliflower until its like rice
3). Cook peas, heat wok.
4). Add oil to wok and once hot add cauliflower and stir
5). Add garlic, coriander and chili. Mix well
6). Once the cauliflower as gone slightly brown add soy sauce.
(I used Kikkoman. I love their Japanese styled bottle) 
7). Add peas
8). Mix well. Crack both eggs into your 'rice' and keep stirring.
9). Once 'rice' has browned and egg is cooked in, serve straight away


I definitely suggest giving the cauliflower rice a go
It's full of flavour and totally guilt-free!

Disclaimer note: I was given Kikkoman's Soy Sauce for free. Luchia Cooks only posts opinions and recipes of my own and of my own organic approval. 

2 comments

  1. Ah this looks so good, I'm going to try this during the week! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dan you must try it ! So strange how similar it is!

      Delete

Back to Top