<b></b>
Sweet

<b></b>
Savoury

<b></b>
DIYs

Winter warmer top tips

(Image from Eliza Domestica)

This time of year I find myself not wanting to leave the house, not only because of how cold outside it is but also because it smells wonderfully warm and fresh.

1)   Filling a bowl or saucepan with boiling water and adding either your citrus fruits (orange, lemon ), spices (cinnamon, nutmeg) or your chosen essential oil (I love lavender but there are several available to buy). The smells instantly fill the room and swim through the house, it smells absolutely amazing and gives you   the warmest of welcoming's.

As its flu season, I tend to use a few drops of eucalyptus oil in my hot water to not only give a fresh clean smell but to also awaken the senses and clean our airwaves. (Nothing worse than a blocked nose!).

2)   By dipping the tip of your light-bulbs in essential oils when they haven't and are currently not in use. The moisture will dry and when you come to use the bulb, the warmth from the electricity will heat the oils causing them to fragrance your room.

Give my housekeeping tips a go.
I promise you, you will not regret it!

--------------------------
Don't forget to follow me

No comments

Back to Top