<b></b>
Sweet

<b></b>
Savoury

<b></b>
DIYs

Italiano Puff Pizza

Now, I don't know whether its my Italian blood but I really dislike English pizzas – unless i'm feeling fragile then i'll happily chomp through a Dominoes pizza.

When I'm craving a proper pizzas, I cook this up quick... my puff pizza! 


All you need is...
(no grams included as all amounts are entirely up to you)

Pre-made puff pastry (I used Jus-Rol, but you can use any brand or pastry type)
Cheese (again, choose which ever you want - I used mozzarella & cheddar)
Tomato puree
Your choice of toppings; meat, pineapple, onion, tomatoes, basil.. any you want! (I used tomatoes, red onion, basil, salami)
Baking paper

Method...

1. Preheat oven, 200C (180C fan assisted), 400F, Gas mark 6

2. Roll out pastry

3. Place parchment/baking paper on your baking tray, then place your rolled out pastry onto it

4. Spread on tomato puree

5. Add toppings (If you're using any raw meat/fish make sure its almost cooked before adding it)

6. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately.


Enjoy! After some more Italian dishes? 
Click here for pasta or here for egg dishes!

No comments

Back to Top