<b></b>
Sweet

<b></b>
Savoury

<b></b>
DIYs

Creamy Korma {Top 3 & Recipe}

Here's (in my opinion) the best pre-made, shop bought, jar filled korma cooking sauces all tried and tested by yours truly.

I must be honest with you, I've never been a lover of 'get me a glass of milk quick!' sweating buckets kind of curry. Having said that, I do enjoy the occasional Korma.


I'm always buying Indian cooking sauces from supermarkets, as I believe they suffice the time it takes to marinade your meat with spices, making your home stink for days after. I just cannot deal with the hassle it would take me to make a simple teatime meal. 


So without further ado, my top three are...

1. PATAKS KORMA

2. SHARWOOD'S - KORMA
3. LLOYD GROSSMAN - KORMA

I have tried supermarket own brands but unfortunately in this case they weren't up to scratch.

Method (serves 2)




You will need...

2 onions

10/15 button (or small) mushrooms (halved)
2 Turkey breasts (diced) (I always choose turkey over chicken but its entirely up to you)
1 jar of Indian cooking sauce (your choice of brand)
1 bag of 'boil in the bag' rice
2 naan bread

Method...

1. Preheat oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4
2. Cook meat, onions and mushrooms in a pan (I use low calorie spray, you could use a drizzle of olive oil)
3. Add sauce, once cooked
4. Boil bag of rice for 10-15 minutes in pan of boiling water
5. Splash some water over both naan breads and put into oven for 5-8 minutes.
6. Plate up and serve.


No comments

Back to Top